Old November 29th 12, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ramsman

Default US 1942-008413 P-47D 1943orLater.jpg

On 28/11/2012 18:47, H. Milton Lewis wrote:
On 11/28/2012 7:48 AM, Ramsman wrote:
This is OT, but can anyone tell me the name of the font used for the
text here? I used to have it on a workstation at Xerox many years ago,
but haven't managed to track it down since.

Looks a little like TrebuchetMS, but even more like ZapfHumnstBT. You
decide. Now how about an airplane picture for the effort?

ZapfHumnstBT looks like the one. Don't remember it being called that,
though, but it was 25-odd years ago. Thanks.

Don't know about an airplane, so will this aeroplane do instead? The
pilot of Chipmunk WD292 seems oblivious to the red kite in his 6.
--
Peter

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version