Old October 1st 03, 12:20 AM
centurion_of_evil

U wanna fly people round Vegas or other sites for 10 minutes at a time? U
wanna drop HVAC units on roofs or lay cable in the middle of the forest? U
wanna fly heavy with water looking for hot spots while looking out for a
heavy fixed wing that is looking for the same hot spot all the while your in
haze so thick you have to use your IFR training book to write your last will
and testiment? Or do you just wanna sit around an airport all day waiting
for that fat SOB Exec to get done with his meeting? Your choice 35k to 135k

Zim
I kan fli but I kaint speel, what the hell kinda bozo's are still on the
ground?

"Trentus" wrote in message
I have a number of options for the use of a recent inheritance, one of

which
is to fullfil a lifetime desire to fly choppers.
What could a Helicopter Pilot expect to earn, flying in Australia?

I realise this may be a little like asking, "How long is a piece of

string?"
(A: twice as long as half it's length) but there must be some ballpark
figures available.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Trentus