Old October 13th 04, 06:49 PM
Paul Remde

Default Used iPAQ 5555 for sale

Hi,

I'm helping a soaring friend in Japan (Makoto Ichikawa) sell his used iPAQ
5555 Pocket PC. I purchased it for him less than a year ago here in the
U.S. so the power plug is for us in the U.S. I now have it back in my
office.

Makoto is a dealer for Cambridge Aero Instruments products in Japan and an
accomplished soaring pilot. He says Glide Navigator II software runs great
on the unit. Since that model iPAQ fits into a expansion pack it also fits
into the very nice iPAQ cradles I sell.

The starting price on the item is $349. They are still available as new for
$644.95 from Mobile Planet. This is a good deal on a unit from a glider
pilot.

You can see details and place bids he

There is only 1 1/2 days left in this round of bidding.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com