Old March 25th 04, 05:45 AM
Al Dykes

In article ,
Paul Mays wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
That's when tom clancy published his popular novel "Debt of Honor"
about terrorists flying a fuel-laden jet into the Capitol Building.
Now you know why condoleeza rice and others in the bush gang don't
want to testify to the 9-11 panel. Condi told us after 9-11 that no
one could have imagined such a thing could happen!!!! Sheeiiiit -
millions of americans were aware of this threat.

But that's fiction. Reality is even better;

One of the people that planned the 1993 World Trade Center bombing was
captured a couple of years later in the Philippines with a laptop. On
the laptop were plans to capture as many as 12 jumbos and crash them
into buildings, all at once.

These people thought the 1993 bomb was powerfull enough to take down
one of the WTC towers. It made a crater inside, the size of a
building, 6 floors high. Some people realized that one signature of AQ
is returning to complete failed attacks. The happened on the Cole
attack, and I beleive, on some Embassy bombings.

IMHO the airlines are the people that allowed 9/11 to happen. For
years the FAA had been asking the airlines to put locks on the cockpit
door, like the Israelies do. The airlines lobbied like crazy to be
allowed to "study it". And the never did it. Of course the Bad Guys
would try something else, but the wouldn't be able to take control of
a jumbo.

Just not true... Before 911 if a hijack had taken place
,even with locked doors , the pilots would have open the doors
when a couple of attendents had their necks cut. Hind sight
is always wonderful but before 911 every pilot would have
fiqured on a normal hijack and taking of the plane. Open the doors
and fly the plane to where ever they wished was the rule and had
happened many times in the past.

I wonder what training Israeli pilots are given. I bet they are told
to never open the door. And frankly, as a pilot, if suddenly the Stu's
stopped responding to calls on the PA system, or worse, I heard
screams, I'd _NEVER_ open the door. I'd declare an emergancy and head
for the nearest runway. That sounds like a no brainer. There are
grim scenarios here, but ex-military pilots are used to that. And
others can be trained.

Someone said that looking at an evet after the fact is like
looking out a clean rear view mirror... But at the time, your looking
at events through a dirty windshield in a fog with no lights....

The FBI/CIA/FAA culture that prevented the sharing of
information help. So did that fact that as of Spring 01 Ashcroft didn't
have terrorist on his list of the 7 highest priority issues, and that
Bush slashed the FBI terrorism budget buy a billiion in the summer of
01.

All of this was reported in the public press before 9/11/01.
I bet It wasn't reported on Fox Cable News.

One thing I haven't figured out is how Israeli pilots take a ****.

--
Al Dykes

--