Old August 14th 04, 03:33 PM
Teacherjh

to fulfill the 1 hour [Wings] flight requirement for paragraph a, do I just
need to go to a flight instructor and request one of the types of training
detailed in a(1), a(2), or a(3), and then get an endorsement? And once I've
done that, I need to present the endorsement and certificate to the Safety
Program Manager at the local FSDO?

The flight training is a(1), a(2) **and** a(3). The rest of the
procedure you have right. Be sure to tell your insurance company,
usually get a discount for wings each year.

You can do the training in three separate flights if you like, with three
different instructors, at three different times. Once all the flight training
(and endorsements) are done, you can present the endorsements and certificates
to the FSDO.

Jose