Old May 16th 05, 02:35 AM
JJS

Earlier I posted along with other questions:

"I would appreciate any advice on airports and small airplane
friendly FBO's along the 900 + nautical mile route from Woodward,
Ok.(KWWR) - Grand Island, Ne. (KGRI) - Sioux Falls, SD (KFSD) -
Baudette, Mn (KBDE) - Red Lake, Ontario (CYRL).

Due to the trip length we will probably overnight in Baudette or
somewhere near and I would appreciate recommendations concerning
hotel, rental or courtesy car, and eatery accommodations in that
area. AirNav.com's fuel price data is pitifully ancient on many
airports along this route.
If anyone has used Baudette customs coming back into the states,
I would like to hear of your experiences there."

I've had most of my questions answered but, I am still looking for the
group's experience on the above. Any takers?