Old March 22nd 10, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology
Tiger Would

Default Nevermind the sharks

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 09:51:25 -0400, Peter Dohm wrote:

"Grumman-581" wrote in message
And Scary Mary says that the pilot should have been able to look out
the side window, open it, and yell at the jogger before hitting him.

Sounds a bit ridiculous...

Don't think the windows roll down on the Lancair IV-P, do they?
They're basically fixed in the gull-wing type door, I think...

On Mar 16, 10:33 pm, "Stephen!" wrote:
Mark wrote in news:afca5384-468a-4a8c-b3a9-
:

First, he's leaking oil and can't see out the windshield.

Then, his propeller came off? Strange.

Perhaps a major failure of the governor...?

--
RCOS #7
IBA# 11465http://imagesdesavions.com

The aircraft wasn't necessarily silent. Recall that the "jogger" was
enjoying music through headphones. As to Scary Mary; she isn't my only
annoyance on the aviation scene, but she does manage to stay on the list.

Why do you call Mark(ie) "Scary Mary"?
--
http://tr.im/1f9p