Old April 8th 04, 12:58 AM
Alan Lothian

In article 4YTcc.11772$Sh4.1817@edtnps84, la n.
wrote:

snippaggio

Having said that, I was one of those who - before the
war actually started - attended a big anti-war rally
in Canada. It's moot now. The troops are there, it's a
done deal. I want to believe that things will get better.
And it has helped me to discuss this with military people
and understand the experience from their point of view.

What is this? Calm reason, understanding the other guy's point of view?
Your UseNet licence is seriously at risk, we just can't tolerate this
sort of stuff. Gives the entire Net a bad name. Surely, at least you're
soliciting under-age sex somewhere. God didn't give you that keyboard
to be *sensible and intelligent*, you know.

- nilita (illegally top posting)

Right. Got you on that one. Expect a knock on the door Real Soon Now.

--
"The past resembles the future as water resembles water" Ibn Khaldun

My .mac.com address is a spam sink.
If you wish to email me, try atlothian at blueyonder dot co dot uk