Old June 1st 18, 03:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Glider Related Presentations Available

Over the years I have put together some glider related presentations and information that you might find useful. They have variously been presented at SSA conventions, ChicagoLand Glider Council meetings, regional contests and created just for fun, dang it. Think of them as my brain dumps to benefit the soaring community.

Warning - ABSOLUTELY NONE of the presentations has ANYTHING to do with flying well. I still haven't figured that out.

NOTE: I update/correct/improve these presentations quite often, sometimes daily. I always seem to find something to futz with. So it is better to download the latest copy each time you need to reference it rather than keeping a copy on your computer.

Please let me know if you have ANY suggestions/comments/confusions/etc/etc!!!!

You can find the presentations at http://aviation.derosaweb.net/presentations

Presentations Available
=======================
Avionics Wiring for Soaring Pilots
Oxygen Systems for Glider Pilots
Transceiver Troubleshooting
Trailer Wiring & LED Conversion
Pilot Relief Systems
Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Overlay
L'Hotellier and Wedekind Sleeves
Testing Batteries
Soaring Landout Survival Kit
IGC File Name Decoding
Cambridge 302 Flight Recorders
Glider Maintenance Tool Box
Blanik L-13/L-23/L-33 Strut Information and Repair
Links to ChicagoLand Glider Council Presentations
There are some older presentations in there that need some SERIOUS updating! Might be interesting to you but YMMV.

Good soaring and stay safe!

Thanks, John DeRosa OHM Ω
http://aviation.derosaweb.net