Old June 7th 13, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Brave Sir Robin

When did glider pilots turn gay? Making fun of the dead and nearly dead is an integral part of every dangerous activity. This ain't table tennis.
On Friday, June 7, 2013 2:47:33 PM UTC-4, Sean F (F2) wrote:
Ah, ok there Kurt.

I think I'll side with the people highly offended by the original post and those who have attempted to defend it, ok?

What was done here is shameful. It is absolutely disgusting to make fun or defend those making fun of a fellow pilots near fatal accident. If you disagree that this comment or defense of it was NOT DISGUSTING AND COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE, please respond with your full, real name, tail number, club and email address.

Sure hope I don't have to read a "poems" about any of you "comedians" accident one day... I would be just as disgusted.

Fly safe and please do yourselves a big favor actually think about what you are saying by defending these actions for a few minutes (without alcohol in your systems).

Good day!