Old October 24th 20, 07:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default The Apology

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 8:11:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Ya know, I think every time I have brought up the soaring community I have had nothing but good things to say, after reading a disgusting thread like this, I wish I never clicked the link to this post.

Grow up boys, and remember who brought home first place at worlds this year...

P.S. Why can't RAS follow the same rule of no politics at a glider club?!?!

Ah, yet another net censor. This thread concerned a FULL-PAGE apology printed in Soaring, which we pay for, so it IS fair game. Don't read the posts if you don't like it, but STOP telling us to stop posting.

Tom