Old December 21st 03, 04:11 PM
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:20:10 -0500, "Jeff Dakers"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

If
anyone wants to find out about it, they have some free info available at
this address, just send a blank email to to
find out about it.

So what would you expect from a marketeer?

http://www.freeautobot.com/
FreeAutoBot gives you the
Solution to E-Marketing Success.

Q. How much would you expect to increase your sales if you made 4
or more follow-up e-mail communications?
A. 173% (E-Marketing Today).

Q. If you doubled this communication rate, could you expect even
greater returns?
A. Many customers are showing increases of over 400%

Go with the Flow and
Take advantage of FreeAutoBot - TODAY!

1. FreeAutoBot automatically sends an e-mail to everyone who
requests further information from your site, banner-ad or e-mail
(Immediately).

2. Then FreeAutoBot follows-up (Unlimited) by posting a series of
e-mail's to each. You control when these e-mail's are sent - every
day, week, month, year or any combination thereof.

3. Your Customers will make more Buying Decisions.

4. You Maximum your Performance, your Profits and your Potential.

Professional Image
Instant Response
HTML Letters
Full-Time
You are always in control
FreeAutoBot is 100% FREE
Don't ever get caught without it!

--

The true Axis Of Evil in America is our genious at marketing
coupled with the stupidity of our people. -- Bill Maher