Old December 13th 16, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Default JS3 chatter

The glider is rumored to be on a Quantus 747 headed this way...

I really dont care much about how it looks (beautiful in my opinion). I care how it performs (all aspects) in "the big show."

It is obvious to me that (far) more development time/effort/energy went into this glider than the Ventus 2's new wing ;-). But that said, what's the payoff going to be? Sometimes great computer designs are miserable in reality. We shall see the results start to come in fairly soon. It's a bummer that they will not both be in flying in both 15 & 18m.

I have a feeling this JS3 is going to be the real deal.

Sean