Old September 23rd 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
5Z

Default How to Share a Flight Recorder in a Club?

ContestID67 wrote:
What I would like to do is enter generic information into the flight
recorder and let the observer certify that this particular pilot flew
this flight. The generic information would be "Club Name Pilots" and
"Club Name Fleet". I feel that this is similar to the club use of a
barograph. It is also similar to a private ship owned by a
parternership. Maybe leaving the info blank is the best approach.

Blank or generic is fine. The paperwork will just need to indicate the
"discrepancy" in the IGC file.

-Tom