Old April 27th 09, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Complete O2 system wanted

Hi Dick,

I offer new Mountain High systems. I have spent a lot of time making my
Mountain High web site a valuable resource. It includes duration charts and
cylinder sizes for every system. You can see a system with a 5.25" diameter
cylinder in the link below.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/mh-o2...#00EDS-0062-01

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Dick" wrote in message
On Apr 21, 8:40�pm, Dick wrote:
I would like to buy a complete used Mountain High O2 system for my D2b
including bottle, regulator and electronics at a reasonable price.
Dick 972-351-1966

Well I am still looking, I have a little better definition of the
needed equipment now. The EDS controller is a must. The tank should
be the 5 1/4" approximate diameter. That is the size of the clamp in
the D2. I will consider buying the components seperately. Dick