Old February 11th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Graphical NOTAMs (not just TFRs)

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:17:44 -0600, Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

I wouldn't be too quick to filter the NOTAMS. I realize that you SHOULD be
creating no liability for your self by creating the site (which is pretty
cool by the way) every lawyer and jury in the land might not think so. If
someone gets a NOTAM report from your site and filters something out, like
an out of surface tower light, and then runs into the tower you might be
left hanging in the wind.

well, you can workaraound by using checkboxes:
[ ] hide reports about tower lights
[ ] don't show me where the prez is
[ ] ...

#m
--
We reject Gilmore’s right to travel argument because the Constitution does
not guarantee the right to travel by any particular form of transportation.