Old May 15th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default older aviation model kits

thousands of older out of production and vintage model kits for immediate sale. many photographed. aviation, nautical, anime, figural, auto, truck, motorcycle, armor, railroadiana, etc. we accept credit cards, Paypal, Money Orders, etc. We are happy to ship anywhere in the world. stop by and visit.

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/kits/index.htm

--
Gasoline Alley Antiques
Thousands of Vintage & Collectible Toys, Model Kits, Nostalgia and Sports Memorabilia for sale. Over 80,000 items listed, with over 15,000 photographed. We UPDATE daily. Stop by and visit. http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com