Old May 28th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Peter R.

Default FAA advisory voids IFR certification for GPS's!!!

On 5/27/2007 1:46:07 PM, "Jim Carter" wrote:

I quit reading r.a.p. because of the tremendous amount of petty
bickering that goes on over there - especially surrounding MSXMANIAC and
his ilk.

Ah, sorry about that. I made the false assumption that anyone reading this
group also reads r.a.p.

I, too, was close to bailing due to the same reason when instead I started
using a newsreader that allows responses of killfiled posters to be ignored.
Now I don't see that poster or any responses and the group is actually quite
useful again.

--
Peter