Old February 22nd 21, 02:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RR

Default What have we learned from all this?

So then why would you GMO yourself with the jab?

This seems pretty simple. You can inoculate with live virus (catch covid) or dead virus (get the shot).
Now I understand the mRNA mechanism so let me rephrase. You can have you cellular machinery hijacked to produce harmless spike protein to arm your immune system or you can have your cellular machinery hijacked by live virus to produce more live virus and hopefully arm your immune system before its too late. Your call.