Old August 2nd 03, 01:46 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 1 Aug 2003 14:43:11 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 1 Aug 2003 08:00:51 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

Still talking about yourself in the third person I see. Really, come on,
"last word"? Don't you realise just how ironic and mentally bankrupt a
complaint that is?

Still trying for that last word you'll never get, EH? yapper?

No, far from it. Think about it "dr". But, like I said, thanks for
documenting your biggest addiction. If you say please real nice I'll throw
you the bone you so badly want.

You've been repeating yourself the past 3 postings, Rover.

Remind me, who has been using the past few posts to document his fantasies
about my wife? That's right, the anonymous coward "dr Speedbyrd"!

Guess Missy
must be leaning on you hard these days.

Oh, look, and you've gone and done it again, you've gone and repeated
yourself once more. I'm happy for you that my private life is so important
to you but, really, can't you find a more appropriate venue for your rabid
little stalker's fantasies? Is it important to you that you fantasise about
teenage boys and other people's wives with an audience?

Really, which part of Canada am I from then?

the part where they say EH??

Curious, given that that's a common phrase of yours. But, really, come on,
try and show that you've got a single ounce of honesty in you and actually
say which part of Canada I'm from. Can you pass the honesty test? I doubt
it, I'm sure you'll just gloss over this, posting more rabid fantasy like
the stalking anonymous coward you are.

Probably the poor part, where they raise the
muts. No go sit in the corner like a good puppy til Mama gives you further
instructions! ROTFL!!!! EH!

So you also fantasise about being a dog too? Any other fantasies you want to
get off your chest while we're here?

Nothing new here, Rover. Can't spell worth a **** and same old repetition from the fuddled
foreigner. yap yap yap!!!

BTW, your old lady should only WISH I'd have fantasies about her. No respect for any broad
who'd put up with a retard like you. Later Rover!!