Old August 5th 03, 02:03 PM
B. Jensen

Thanks Ed.

Ed Sullivan wrote:

Ron Wanttaja wrote in message . ..

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 09:35:50 -0500, "B. Jensen"
wrote:

I need a canopy remade for my Laser. I heard there is a company in Ohio
that does this. Does anyone know what the company name is and how to
get ahold of them? For some reason the name G&B "something" comes to
mind.

Gee Bee Canopies...been in business a long time.

Gee Bee Canopies, Inc.
9807 153rd St. Ct. E.
Puyallup,WA 98375-6532
Phone (253) 841-4614

Last e-mail I heard of was the company owner's, at:

Ron Wanttaja

I'm not sure if they make homebuilt canopies, but I know they made
excellent Grumman canopies. They are CEE Bailey's aircraft plastics in
southern Calif.They are affiliated with Dessers Tires and have a web
site.

Ed Sullivan