Old March 14th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blueskies

Default Phil called today

"Scott" wrote in message news:45f61889.601107812@localhost...
:
: I sort of wish they'd quit mailing me multiple renewal notices. I think
: I've gotten five of them so far this year, and it's still months out. I
: wouldn't mind so much, except that they always include a business reply
: envelope with a "please use a stamp and help us save money on postage!"
: message printed on it. I don't really need any more irony in my cynicism
: this week.
:
: -Scott

All you guys have to do is tell AOPA to only send one notification for renewal, and they will honor that request...