Old November 13th 04, 12:59 PM
Kyle Boatright

The best product I've found for removing glue, paint, and other stuff from
plexi is one of the citrus based cleaners. No solvents, and the stuff does a
fairly good job attacking a surprising number of things. Personally, I
wouldn't want to use any solvent near that expensive windscreen.

KB

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I managed to get some 1300L contact cement on the windshield of my Helio
Courier while reattaching the vinyl to the glareshield. Does anyone know
if I can use "adhesive remover" on an acrylic windshield without causing
crazing? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Mike
MU-2