Old June 4th 15, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "Cloudstreet: Soaring the American West"

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 9:48:32 AM UTC-6, MQ wrote:
It was incredible! I cannot wait to buy my Blu-Ray copy and tape it on PBS next week (probably with Viking not as good as the hype Cruise ads flanking it, hehe).

I am trying to figure out who those two guys were from Moriarty that spoke so eloquently in the film though. They looked familiar...

Just incredible!

Geoff

The two guys from Moriarty are Mark Mocho and Bill Hill. The SSA has a Blu Ray DVD combo pack available now.