Old July 25th 05, 06:10 PM
Dennis Fetters

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:16:36 GMT, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

As I said, I swore to God I didn't write that letter. Do you think I
would lie to God? It was posted fraudulently by Joe Rinke. You are so
closed minded that you couldn't believe anything else if it jumped up
and bit you in the butt. You believe it only because that is what you
want to believe. Show us where I have ever written anything like that.

How does swearing to an imaginary deity prove the truth of anything???

Dear Kevin. I am very, very sorry, but in that case you will never
understand. You have to believe what you wish.

I do hope for you the best,

Sincerely,

Dennis Fetters