Old December 3rd 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BarneyFife

Default Booze around airports

and anyone providing drugs to
children should be executed. STRONGLY AGREE!!

If you are over 21, off the roads and away from the cockpit
and society in the safety of your home AS LONG AS CHILDREN
under 16 are not involved I don't give a rat's ass if you
shoot heroin

The American "Drug" war is a SCAM and another reason to
be racist against the poor and build "Guvment" empires

Read this link for verification

http://marijuana.drugwarrant.com/