Old February 1st 18, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Hard Deck

Andy,

Thank you for sharing that. In reviewing the SSA's financial report i noticed a downward trend in entry fee revenue. This explains it. Any thought on how to make olc pilots take up flying in contests?

R6N is advertising its regional (running concurrent with the US Juniors Camp Contest) as a "rookie camp" but i suspect the hard part is getting the message out to potential first-timers. We're sending posters out to all nearby soaring clubs but its hard to find new blood. I'm open to any suggestions..

- Chris Schrader