Old July 17th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default any recommendations for a place to get a cheap commercial MES?

buttman wrote in news:65bd0c17-cf80-42d9-bf3f-
:

The only place within reasonable driving distance from where I live
that will do a MES commercial charges $500 an hour in a twin sea bee.
I figure it may be cheaper to spend the money on a airline ticket and
a week's stay in a hotel in order to get it done somewhere in a Apache
or something on floats for $200 an hour...

Snort!

there's only one apache on floats, fjukkwit.

Maybe you can do it in a Cessna 150 with a Cox engine screwed on the
outside.

Bertie