Old February 16th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

Default Apology re mxsmanic

From: Mxsmanic

For what it's worth, a minority of the population is naturally hostile.
Unfortunately, that minority seems to find venues like USENET particularly
well suited to the venting of its hostility, and thus becomes
disproportionately vocal and obvious here.

So, "terry".
Is this enough evidence to prove my assertion?

It pretty much progressed exactly as I said.
Didn't it?

Why can't you accept the fact that you have been abusive to someone
you have never met?

That's what this is about. You're unnecessarily rude.

-Le Chaud Lapin-