Old August 23rd 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Lieberman[_3_]

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

On Aug 23, 10:40*am, a wrote:

Another minor issue -- if you are going to do steep descending turns
in a low winged airplane, you may be a little better off making the
turns to the left. Visibility into the space you are turning into
would be better.

The reason I went right was to practice mid air collision avoidance.
For head on's, your suppose to turn right from what I understand.

Also, question for the readers -- does anyone flying left seat in a
low wing airplane do their slips with right wing low?

I find it more comfortable with my left wing low for the very reason
you say above, visibility is better rather then having to look across
the cabin and not seeing the ground as much.