Old February 25th 09, 08:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Al Eddie[_3_]

Default IGC Online Pilot Survey

At 04:33 25 February 2009, Uncle Fuzzy wrote:

I took the survey, but I was a little confused when it came to
selecting the type of glider I own. My understanding was that
"standard class" is 15 meter, unflapped, and that '15 meter'

included
flapped 15 meter gliders. That option wasn't shown, so I selected
'racing class'. I suppose if I ever raced, that would be true.

20m 2-Seat Class ian't mentioned either so I suppose Open Class will do.

Also, Scotland isn't included on the Country List, however the great
soaring pilgrimages are, for example Christmas Island and Vatican City...

;o)