Old April 24th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default I need to trace an IP address

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
buttman wrote in news:c17c81d0-d051-4b54-ac65-
:

On Apr 24, 12:00 am, Nomen Nescio wrote:
It shows up as

Hostname

cpe-72-191-163-46.elp.res.rr.com

Geo-Location Information

Country United States
State/Region TX
City El Paso
Latitude 31.7958
Longitude -106.3762
Area Code 915

Oh hey, El Paso, thats where I live, great town 8)

What a coincidence! You can help Dudley track the psycho down!

Bertie

No need. I've already taken steps with Wikipedia that will remove the
biographical sketch by my own request.
The requests I get for this information are declining anyway, and our
office can handle it here when and if needed.
When the bio was uploaded to Wiki, I should have realized and taken into
account Usenet nonsense.
No biggie at all.

--
Dudley Henriques