Old June 1st 13, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Carlyle

Default PowerFLARM Flight Circles in SeeYou

I was using SeeYou to compare flights recorded with my Volkslogger with those from my PowerFLARM core, to see if there were any discrepancies. The position recordings overlay very nicely.

But some of the flight traces from the PowerFLARM core (v3.0 firmware)have little blue circles on them. These blue circles are definitely not marking places where I got FLARM collision warnings (these don't seem to be plotted at all). Sometimes there's just one circle, but mostly there are two or three. Their spacing varies from 2 up to 10 seconds.

Does anyone know what these circles are depicting?

-John, Q3