Old March 23rd 05, 09:18 PM
Louis L. Perley III

Jay Honeck wrote:
You seriously need to find a new shop. Seven months?

Why would you even entertain the notion of waiting seven months for
ANYTHING? And you call this only "near ridiculous"? You must be the

most
patient customer in the world.

IMHO, you should be charging them for rental of your plane.

I am generally a very patient customer, and a pretty patient guy
overall. It is getting annoying though. There have been various delays,
etc. waiting for parts and such, and I've been doing a fair bit of
traveling, so even had it been completed, I wouldn't have had much time
to fly anyway. In fact, I have over 100 hours in airplanes since my
last flight, with none of them with me as PIC (airline travel over
various oceans of the world) I haven't flown (as PIC) in over 6 months,
and it's driving me nuts!

--
Louis L. Perley III
N46000 - C152