Old November 29th 03, 03:24 PM
FaxCap

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:02:08 GMT, "John Hall"
wrote:

I'm using the 3.9 drivers on my 9800 pro. If you fly with FS2004 these
drivers are a must because they fixed several problems with the sim. My
resolution is 1024x768, 4XAA and 8XAF, and all runs as smooth as butter.
Looks great too.

I have the 3.9's on my drive but not installed yet. I think I'll do
that later today.

This A7V motherboard only has AGPx4 do you think that will affect my
settings at all?

So AA=4X and AF=8X.....Do you have your FS9 settings at Ultra HIGH or
just HIGH?

With these CD drivers (which can be that old as the board was made
less than 6 weeks ago) I don't like the water textures at all.

FaxCap