Old June 4th 08, 03:37 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
PaPaPeng

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:34:50 -0700 (PDT), eyeball
wrote:

You're welcome. There are at least ten thousand times their numbers
in the mainland who are as smart if not smarter. We can spare as many
as you are willing to take. Employment opportunities are scarce in
China even for top brains.

I'll remember that when you are the one with the immigration problem...

Too late. I have already been embedded for over 30 years.