Old October 31st 05, 06:52 PM
OtisWinslow

Default seeking first hand Jabiru 3300 opinions

Rusty ..

Go here and you'll get all the first hand experience you want:

Here there's people like Bret that have no first hand experience
but for one reason or another just dislike the engine.

I don't have a 3300 but do have a 2200 waiting to be installed. Since
I haven't ran it yet I can't give you a first hand report. However since
I did my homework and bought one you can say I felt confident.

OW

"Russell Duffy" wrote in message
.. .
Greetings,

The subject pretty much says it all. I'm looking to hear from those who
are flying a 3300 Jabiru engine. I've heard that there were some problems
in the early days, but I was told that since about 2002, the engines have
been working very well, with no problems. Can anyone confirm or deny
this? Again, I'm most interested in first hand info, from people who are
actually flying the engine.

Thanks,
Rusty