Old April 22nd 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Livingston

Default Trim settings the same for takeoff and landing?

On Apr 22, 7:35*am, Richard wrote:
On Apr 21, 9:32*am, Mark wrote:
Snippage
*as simulation doesn't really translate to the real world.

Thanks.

---
Mark

Bob Moore
ATP CFII
PanAm (retired)

To quote the bunyip:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah genius, tell that to Boeing, LockMart and nasa to name a few.

Idiot.

NO. You're the idiot. This isn't a NASA newsgroup.

It's recreational piloting. (I know, you're lost) And,
flight simulators don't translate to light sport planes
either.

Your smart-mouth reveals *your* ignorance.
But hey, at least we're talking aviation, unlike
Ari/Jeff Bloss. I take no offense. (because I'm
right)

---
Mark