Old December 10th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jackal24

Default Multi time building Q

"Jim Macklin" wrote in
:

Go to Spartan or Flight Safety and get the ATP and CFI ME, they will
hire you when you get the ticket, which will take about 25 hours
total, then you get paid to instruct in the school for 50-100 hours a
month. There are lots of schools that hire their "good" graduates and
absorb the low time MEI. Check in your area.

I would rather get done in just a couple of weeks. I have around $10k to
spend on this. (a donation)

You can also take the ATP ride in a single and then do the MEL as an
add-on ATP.

What would be the point of that?