Old April 6th 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default I watched the Blue Angels from my yard this morning 5613

Today, Tom Callahan made these interesting comments ...

I didn't realize until after grabbing the camera and going
outside that there was an arc of dust on the sensor.
These photos are just to show what it's like when I don't go
over to the airfield to watch a practice session, Tom

These are great! Could you possibly repost in a larger size, say
1280 x 960? That's the size of my Windows display and I'd like to
add your pics to my running screensaver and see them in all their
glory.

Thanks.

--
HP, aka Jerry