Old April 6th 07, 08:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default image 5613 at 1280X960

Today, Tom Callahan made these interesting comments ...

Okay, 5613 is attached as a 1280 x 960. You might have to
tool stamp off some of the sensor dust. Glad you liked the
shots. I would have preferred going to the airfield but
someone had to stay home and meet the termite inspector. No
termites this year, thank you!! Tom

Thanks, Tom! I don't see any visible sensor dust but then I'm much
more interested in your pictures. Yes, they would've done the
niftier stuff at an airshow, but I also like candids just like
these.

--
HP, aka Jerry