Old April 10th 20, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC League schedule

Mark, I heard it was postponed until June 30 for Moriarty pilots! Give the rest of us a head start. BC

With the typical April winds, more suitable for tumbleweed racing, Moriarty has often been handicapped in the first few weekends of the OLC League. Starting at the end of May means we might not have to look at zero or maybe one point per weekend for the first few rounds.

Asking us to start on June 30 might not be up to us. Our mini-Pelosi Governor won't be happy until everybody in the state is "safely" ensconced in a tiny Styrofoam box with nothing but a CNN feed until the last COVID-19 case has been confirmed and cured.

Naturally, salaried Government employees are enjoying the mandated vacation.. Us proles who are self-employed aren't exactly dancing in the streets. (But we would, of course, be maintaining proper social distance protocols. No dirty dancing or tangos. Unfortunately.)