Old November 1st 03, 02:02 AM
John Roncallo

The fact that the FAA explicitly bans helicopters from the new sport
and light sport catgory makes a bold statement that they are seriously
biased against helicopters for no good reason. The latest movement
against tour flights is no big suprise. Makes me wonder what's next.

I disagree. As both a rotorcraft and fixed wing pilot, leaving
helicopters out of the sport and light sport catagory is probably more
benificial to helicopter pilots than allowing it.

John Roncallo

Opinions posted here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the
company I work for.