Old February 15th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
chris

Default Minden midair Hawker now up for bid

http://www.usau.com/USAU.nsf/Doc/1998Hawker800XP,N879QS

From previous images I do not recall seeing damage except to the nose/

cockpit from impact and the belly damage from the gear up landing.

Does anyone know if the damages to the right wing root, the
horizontal, and nacelle are from the midair, or from later damage at
landing? [or recovery]

I suppose the damage to the horizontal could easily have happened with
nose parts going back. The wing root damage looks like more extensive
damage than I understood from the glider impact.

any guesses?

Chris