Old February 15th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67

Default Minden midair Hawker now up for bid

I find it interesting that the approach plates are still in the
cockpit on the right yoke. I suppose the crew was just happy to get
out of the airplane after a safe landing and didn't much care for
trivialities like gathering up paperwork.

I was also surprise at the amount of other damage to the right wing,
the left horizontal stabilizer and the right engine cowling.

Looks like they finally got the gear down.

- John