Old October 23rd 11, 06:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Deadstickdon

Default Ridge soaring in Southeastern Oklahoma???

On Oct 21, 10:09*am, Brad Alston Brad.Alston.
wrote:
'Randy[_2_ Wrote:

;787840']If you are interested, I can send you an email with a little
more information about this flight.

We also have some pretty good wave soaring in this area.

Randy

http://talihinasoaring.com/

Makes good sense Randy. Yes, I would like hear more about the
flight...looks like it was a great adventure! Email address follows.

alston (dot) hp18 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!

--
Brad Alston

I flew over this area at altitude last spring while ferrying a Grob
109 from California to Tennessee. Except for Randy and his lucky
group, it is probably one of the most overlooked ridge running ranges
in the US. The terrain is quite similar to the Appalachian ridges in
our area with far less development. If it was closer to major
population centers, it would receive as much attention as the eastern
ridges do.

Don