Old May 4th 18, 05:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Oudie won’t download flight

Hi Kirk,

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but make sure the Oudie is not trying to save the flight log to a microSD card when one isn't installed. Go to Menu, Settings, Files and set it to save flight logs to internal memory if it isn't already.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 9:55:06 AM UTC-5, kirk.stant wrote:
I have my Oudie2 updated to the latest s/w.

Now, when I land after a flight, I get the "Flight will Finish" caution on the display, and the Oudie locks up - I have to do a hard reset via the button on the back to restart it.

Not a big deal since I don't use my Oudie as a logger (my PF and SN10 take care of that), but it is irritating.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Kirk
66