Old December 31st 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics

Default Any Experiences with these schools?

6Gk,

Thanks for the info!

Happy new Year.

6Gk wrote:

I don't think you could go wrong with either one.

Rob brought a bunch of pilots down to my chapter's competition, and they
all performed well.

Although I don't know Mike, his reputation is excellent.

Have a great time,

"gregg" wrote in message
news
Hi all,

I'm in the midst of selecting a school for aerobatic training. I live in
Massachusetts.

So far I've found two to look further into and I was wondering if anyone
had any experience with these folks:

1) Executive Flyers Aviation - they work out of Hanscom

2) Aerial Advantage Aviation, LLC - out of Nashua, NH 03063

Aerial Advantage has an advantage (no pun intended) in that they have a
basic and advanced aerobatic course and the advanced uses a Pitts S-2C.

If anyone has any experiences with either or both of these outfits I'd
appreciate any input.

thanks

--
Saville