Old August 22nd 11, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Cookie

Default IDAHO FATALITY

On Aug 21, 11:02*pm, hretting wrote:
You're all girliemen who can't accept that there will always be lousy
airmen. Low passes are loved by those who enjoy the rush of one's ship
'Stored Energy' being use in a most thrilling way, carefully trading
this energy for a unique flight profile.
Limit my airmanship because of an act by a poor pilot....? S__t no.
Let's set the speed limit to 45 on the interstate and see how you
would react.
Did I write you're all girliemen? Yep, above .....go eat your
broccoli.

Best low pass I ever saw was HW in his Nimbus 4 at Perry. Down the
entire runway at 5' pulling up into a loop. Now there's an airman!
It was the most fantastic soaring event I have ever witness and would
never attempt such a feat caus' I ain't that good.

Well there you go...........this says it all.........Why do we even
bother?

Hint: Whenever somebody says "Hey everybody, watch this!" You know
its probably not going to end well!

Cookie

PS (I am assuming the post above is "tongue in cheek" right??)