Old March 16th 20, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Tost tow reel installation in US registered Super Cub

On Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 7:28:26 PM UTC-4, kirk.stant wrote:
Does anyone in the US have any experience installing a Tost tow reel in a PA-18 Supercub? Our club Pawnees both have Tost reels installed and we think they are great, and would like to install the same tow reel in the Supercub we are rebuilding.

Looking for any 337/field approval examples we could use to avoid reinventing the wheel.

Kirk

Kirk- Try contacting Tim Welles at HHSC. Contact info on the SSA website. He should know who at HHSC would have the info on their installation.
Good luck
UH